Therefore, here are my resolutions for 2020; I hope other agents and insurance buyers will embrace these as well.
- I will always put the needs of my client above mine.
- I will strive to educate rather than sell.
- It will be valuable to provide my clients with options.
- Insurance is a complex transaction, and I need to help my clients understand what they are buying.
- Risk management should always be part of every conversation. Identify risk, assess the risk, manage the risk, and review again.
- I will select an agent who values relationships.
- Price is not an indicator of quality.
- Buying local is like the “farm to table” of insurance.
- I will seek an agent who is qualified to manage my risks.